Track Who Sees Your Facebook
It is easy to do. Simply comply with these actions as well as you will certainly be successful in discovering Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hands-on method to see Who viewed my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, as well as you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is positioned alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be shown exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will only show those visitors Who currently have actually installed the Extension.
Manual Approach To Check Who viewed your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be rerouted to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box appears in the right edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This huge list of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete list of good friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly discover visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who visits your profile routinely! If you similar to this article please show your buddies by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.