There are numerous methods to do this however we will certainly check out posting them from your computer system and also this guide will show you how.
How To Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're uploading multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will publish your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include message to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that choose Public.
-You could also click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you would love to add your images to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your picture(s) to your picked Facebook page.