How Do I Link Facebook And Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You could link your individual profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you must be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display as well as can choose just what type of material you want to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you can determine what does it cost? details you intend to show Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're good to go! Currently you'll have the ability to just upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and publish two separate updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will immediately trim your blog post with an automatically produced brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.