Currently you could make a photo comment instead of just conventional message, or post both a message comment and a picture to illustrate it. Whatever image you prefer to upload shows up in the checklist of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Comment Picture In Facebook
This is an especially good feature to have for birthday celebrations as well as other holiday dreams since images typically state more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to publish a photo someplace on the web and then insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy as well as not as easy as it is currently.
Ways to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are somewhat various depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your preferred internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you want to respond to.
- Enter any type of message, if you desire, and afterwards click the camera icon at the right side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you intend to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Using the applications for Android and iOS smart phones, touch the Facebook application and after that:
- Tap comment below the post you wish to Comment on to bring up the digital key-board.
- Get in a message comment and tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the image you wish to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your gadget to leave that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this approach to send image comments on Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop computer web site, but rather the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the provided text box, tap the camera symbol next to the text-entry area.
-Pick either Take Picture or Photo Collection to choose the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.