If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
How To Delete A Page Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could watch it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.