Facebook's Number Customer Service
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse cursor over each alternative to view its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login as well as your profile settings.
- Privacy as well as Security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) along with managing a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover common problems and complaints.
3. Select an appropriate section. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you 'd choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review additional options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of actions that clarify the best ways to remedy your scenario.
- As an example, Facebook advises dealing with an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, merely click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a couple of words related to your problem. You should see several suggestions appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for an answer to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having problems with ads, your questions are generally dealt with in this section.
- To delve into advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your present trouble listed throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to try to find it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can seek out subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Submitting an Issue by means of the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower right side of the website next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Credentials Questions kind. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the following types, you must first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the screen and afterwards click your recommended language.
7. Fill out the problem form. This will certainly vary from person to person based upon one's personal details and the nature of one's issue, however make certain to be as complete as possible when completing this type. You must consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to get here. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so expect your e-mail to show up appropriately within three to five service days.
Method 3: Submitting an Allure for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't presently handicapped), you won't be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You can also utilize a contact number right here.
4. Type in your complete name. Make sure the name detailed below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise should submit an image of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID available, take one currently and also send it to on your own by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For example, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you could validate the resurgence of your account. Think about including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for review. Please note that you might not receive an action for numerous days.
- If you do not get a response within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, email address, or contact number. Make sure you can access whichever platform you decide to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred medium of interaction for a code. For instance, if you listed your phone number, you must obtain a message with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can likewise decide to log out of your account on all tools if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).